since it’s the first day of june today, i thought it would be appropriate to share some aspirations for this summertime season. i suppose we’ll say that summer goes through august. so beginning today, i have three months!
1. take several weekends away with the hubs
2. visit lots of our family
3. hang out with our neighbors- they are really fun and we love them
4. finish wedding thank you’s (yes, i know we’ve been married almost 7 months)
5. finish home projects
5a. repaint and finish end table
5b. paint dining table
5c. custom door headboard finished and up
5d. EVERYTHING on the walls that isn’t
6. pay off lots of debt with extra summer hours
7. simplify… everything…
7a. get closet to bare minimum (more on this later)
7b. clean out all craft materials
7c. just get rid of STUFF
7d. re-organize our storage closet to give our corn hole boards a home
8. teach the kiddies about a different country each week (i’m a nanny)
9. read a good book with my hubby (and finish the harry potter movies with him)
10. and finally, get my etsy shop up and running
*see my page https://beccadboyd.wordpress.com/becca-boyd-design/ for sneaks peaks of my designs and a launch date. it will be awesome and there will be GIVEAWAYS.
summer is here folks, go be productive and enjoy these longs days!
and just because i can’t resist how cute she is…